BHCC is pleasured to collaborate with Red Hat to offer the 红帽认证系统管理员 (RHCSA) program.
红帽系统管理 (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux system administration experience. The course provides students with Linux administration competence by focusing on core administration tasks. This course also provides a foundation for students who plan to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools.
红帽系统管理2 serves as the second part of the RHCSA training track for IT professionals who have taken 红帽系统管理 . The course goes deeper into core Linux system administration skills in storage configuration and management, installation and deployment of Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®, management of security features such as SELinux, 控制循环的系统任务, management of the boot process and troubleshooting, 基本系统调优, and command-line automation and productivity. .
This course series prepares students to sit for the RHCSA certification exam, and for a career as a 红帽认证系统管理员 (RHCSA). This course teaches students about the Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment, procedures, processes, commands and tools needed to become a RHEL systems administrator. Students learn the essentials of creating and securing networks and network services, 保持文件安全有序, 创建和监督用户和组, and how to attach and configure a workstation on an existing network, 以及设置, configure and troubleshoot Red Hat Linux Enterprise servers.
Who this program is for
- students who have foundation in information technology and are planning to become a technical professionals using Linux
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn RHCE certification
- Students who want a fast track course in order to pass the RHCSA certification exam
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate
Students who complete this program will be prepared for the 红帽认证系统管理员 exam.
Requirements for Successful Completion of this Program
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 80% of the course material taught.
Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator exam
The performance-based 红帽认证系统管理员 (RHCSA) exam (EX200) tests your knowledge in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios.
By passing this exam, you become a 红帽认证系统管理员.
Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator Certification
A Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the following tasks:
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, 和文档
- Create simple shell scripts
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, 识别过程, 启动和停止虚拟机, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, 比如权限, encryption, 访问控制列表, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
With RHCSA certification, students qualify for entry-level to mid-level positions that include: 红帽认证系统管理员, RHCSA Linux Administrator, IT专家-系统管理员, 系统工程师.
- The program starts October 4, 2023 and ends November 3, 2023.
- 周三和周五下午6点上课.m. to 8 p.m.