Welcome to the Division of Academic Support 和 大学衔接课程!
The Division of Academic Support 和 大学衔接课程 (ASCPP) provides 有效的, 动态 和 以学生为中心 services designed to guide 和 support the process of achieving academic 和 personal success. ASCPP strives to achieve this through three primary avenues: 1) academic support services, 2) individualized learning opportunities 和 3) college pathway programs.
Each student is a unique learner 和 the Division is dedicated to working collectively to meet the individual needs of students, 确保 a respectful 和 supportive learning environment, which enhances the classroom experience 和 values the diversity of the College community.
The Division of Academic Support 和 大学衔接课程 offers a number of unique programs 和 services.
- 大学连接 - Academic support for Developmental reading 和 writing courses
- 语言实验室 -多媒体语言学习
- 学生成功计划 - TRIO program providing academic support 和 transfer assistance to accepted students
- 辅导和学术支持中心 (TASC) -Tutoring services offered in multiple subjects
Individualized Learning Opportunities
- 波士顿欢迎回归中心 - Assist people who were nurses in other countries become registered nurses in MA
- 自主学习中心 -灵活安排课程
- 先前学习评估 - Earn college credit for outside learning 和 experience
- Community Based 倡议 - Partnerships with community based initiatives
- 高中伙伴关系 - 双录取，早期大学，通往大学的大门， 课程定位, HS衔接协议
- 夏季过渡计划 - For new students to progress through developmental levels prior to fall entry
The Division also supports the work of several grant-funded programs, housed at BHCC: